Want to list your own Coffee Job Exchange or Coffee Internship? View our example listing or download the Coffee Jobs Exchange Form. For more information about the Coffee Job Exchange or Coffee Internship, view our FAQ here.
Role: Coffee Trader (via OCR Commodities)
A London based trade house has engaged OCR Commodities to search for this coffee trade role.
The Coffee Trader is responsible for the development and execution of green coffee trading, with emphasis on coffee originating from Brazil, ensuring continuity of supply to meet our customer requirements in a profitable manner.
- 3 years’ minimum experience
- Portuguese speaker
- Experience with Brazilian coffees
- Experience in international coffee trading
- Great network essential.
- Understanding of international logistics beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Team player and must be able to adopt a very “hands-on” approach
- Ability to cup coffee
Closing date for application: 30th June 2019
Want to list your own Coffee Job or Coffee Internship?
Want more information about the Coffee Job or Coffee Internship?