Want to list a coffee-related job? Contact email@example.com
Current Jobs (see details below):
Red Fox Coffee Merchants: Senior Trader
Perfect Daily Grind: Portuguese Speaking Staff Writer
Perfect Daily Grind: Editor/Sub-editor
Company: Red Fox Coffee Merchants
Job: Senior Trader
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Fox Coffee Merchants is devoted to building equitable and resilient supply chains that give coffee farmers a voice in the marketplace while increasing value for roasters by delivering a unique diversity of high-quality coffees. Senior Trader Job Description Red Fox Coffee Merchants is looking for a dedicated coffee professional with prior green coffee sales experience to join our team as an east coast sales representative.
The right candidate will bring an extensive network of roaster clients, have a thorough understanding of the coffee supply chain, and be familiar with Red Fox sourcing practices and values. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
● Build and manage a book of new accounts for Red Fox, while managing and growing existing strategic accounts
● Familiarize roasters with Red Fox spot and forward contracts, and actively participate in internal allocation process
● Travel approximately 25% of time in order to attend industry events, Red Fox parties, visits to HQ in Berkeley, and visit customers
● Build an understanding of Red Fox quality standards with firm knowledge on our processes from offer to arrival sample.
● Communicate ‘What We Do’ authentically and knowledgeably to all of the Red Fox community including new and existing Red Fox customers and their employees. Help them understand Red Fox’s work, commitment to them, to our employees and to our growers.
● Be a responsive ambassador of the Red Fox message regarding supply chain ethics and our belief in our growers and their coffees’ excellence Qualifications
● 3+ years working in green coffee sales
● Experience using a CRM (Pipedrive a plus)
● Experience using database tools (Airtable a plus)
● Experience writing, issuing, and executing green coffee contracts
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Company: Perfect Daily Grind
Job: Portuguese Speaking Staff Writer
Contact Emai: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write articles according to briefs, including:
- Researching and fact-checking topics
- Arranging and conducting phone and email interviews, creating transcripts
- Sourcing photos
- Making revisions if requested by the editor
- Attend at least one monthly meeting
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- A minimum of basic knowledge of coffee production
- Available to conduct interviews at reasonable times in Brazil Standard Time
- Proficient English abilities and experience of writing for the web
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write to a brief
- A positive attitude when asked to make amendments
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Rate (paid per article) depending on abilities and experience
- Training and support from the PDG editorial team
- Potential for growth within the company
Company: Perfect Daily Grind
Contact Emai: email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, and self-motivated Editor who understands digital media and thrives in a remote, full-time position (based anywhere in the world). We are a UK-based publication, with a global, remote team.
- Want to tackle supply chain inequities through digital media
- Want to be part of a global, remote team
- Want the flexibility of working from home instead of commuting
- Are willing to go the extra mile to meet project deadlines
- Work to support the coffee industry and coffee-producing countries
- Believe in constant innovation and improvement
- Care more about your intelligence and values than experience
- Editing: fact-checking and editing multiple articles to ensure that they meet our standards, further our vision, and match our brand. Creating captions for Instagram social media posts.
- Search engine optimisation: implementing SEO best practices across individual articles and the site as a whole
- Calendar: selecting which articles are published in a particular week by paying attention to the balance of content, time since submission, and more; staying up-to-date on trends within the coffee industry in order to direct and schedule content
- Submissions: monitoring submissions levels, contacting writers, providing feedback on article proposals/angles and first submissions, and checking final submissions to ensure they adhere to our guidelines
- Writer Training & Management: working with writers to ensure we have a steady flow of content, creating and allocating briefs for articles as required, providing support to writers
- Data Tracking & Analysis: using data to direct submissions and the editorial calendar
- Admin & Miscellaneous: admin tasks such as emails, working with the social media team on article posts, etc.
How to apply?
Interested? Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with answers to the following questions:
- How would you describe the PDG brand and how do we create this in our articles (both through content and structure)?
- Name one organization you admire and why?
- When editing, one of the most important tasks is finding the right balance between respecting the author’s voice and editing to the Perfect Daily Grind brand/voice. Where do you think the right balance lies? Please support your answer with examples.